What we do
We make sure puppies' health to be in the best way as possible,
- early neurological stimulation (day3-16)
- play desensitizing sounds everyday
- deworm puppies every 2 weeks(week 2, 4, 6, and 8)
- trim puppies' nails once a week
- trim puppies hair around eyes, paws, & okole once a week
- let the puppy used to be touched by vibrating clipper
- health check up and 1st. parvo-vaccine by Vet. (sometime in between week 6-8 old)
- bubble bath, wash, puppies before handing over to the new owner (normaly after weaning, about 1 week after vaccine, & a day before handling to the new owner/family)
Cherish them and take good care of them with lots of love until the new owner/family takes over.
Puppy normally comes with (for puppy picked up in HIlo)
For the puppy who will be shipped through cargo
- 1st parvo-vaccine and health check up by certified veterinary.
- 4 lb. puppy food
- a toy with mom and sibling's smell.
- a few absorband pads, (the same one we use, Amazon brand)
- a few chews, bully sticks.
- 30 days health insurance from Trupanion.
Things we recomend to prepare for getting a puppy.
- Health exam and 1st vaccine, Parvovirus, by certified veterinary
- Sky kennel, kennel bed with mommy's smell
- A bully stick to keep the puppy busy while flying.
- 30 days free insurance from Trupanion
- crate, fence, gate, or kennel to give your puppy his/her safe space in your home.
- pet bed
- absorbent pads
- puppy food
- food & water bowls
- things to clean for mistakes (ex. 1/2 cup distiled white vinegar & 1/2 cup water in a spray bottle and paper towels)
- training treats
- collar & leash (good to have a tag with name and phone number)