What we do
We make sure puppies' health to be in the best way as possible,
- early neurological stimulation (day3-16)
- deworm puppies every 2 weeks(week 2, 4, 6, and 8)
- trim puppies' nails as needed.
- health check up and 1st. parvo-vaccine by Vet. (sometime in between week 6-8 old)
- bubble bath, wash, puppies before handing over to the new owner (normaly after weaning, about 1 week after vaccine, a day before handling to the new owner/family)
Cherish them and take good care of them with lots of love until the new owner/family takes over.
Puppy normally comes with
- 1st parvo-vaccine and health check up by certified veterinary.
- 2 lb. puppy food which puppy was eating with mom dog.
- a toy with mom and sibling's smell. (if there are sibling)
- a few absorband pads, (the same one we use, Amazon brand)
- a few chews, bully sticks.
- 30 days health insurance from Trupanion.
Things we recomend to prepare for getting a puppy.
- crate, fence, gate, or kennel to give your puppy his/her safe space in your home.
- pet bed
- absorbent pads
- puppy food
- food & water bowls
- things to clean for mistakes (ex. 1/2 cup distiled white vinegar & 1/2 cup water in a spray bottle and paper towels)
- training treats
- collar & leash (good to have a tag with name and phone number)